Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The title of my blog...

Was first brought to my attention at a Foster Parenting Class I started, but never finished. Didn't take long to realize it wasn't for me.

Soon i came to realize that nobody ever said it would be all Cupcakes and Butterflies and most days it isn't. The phrase has become so popular in my life that my best friend and I decided we would like to get semi matching tattoos of such.

Mine a cupcake with butterfly wings and hers a butterfly holding a cupcake. I can picture what i want them to look like,although it has never been but to paper. Don't draw any better then I write.

Then there is the courage factor also....

3 comments:

  1. Keep writing......it's good for the soul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lady doesn't have any tattoos, but she says I need one in my ear in order to travel to Canada. Some stupid goat regulation...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I hope it is at least a cute one...:)

    ReplyDelete