Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 30, 2011

This Almost never happens.

Do you hear that? The sound of nobody wanting anything for just a few minutes,that's right my house slept in. A nice feeling really. Coffee started and a few moments to myself. Don't get me wrong I love being a Mom ,but Shawna can be very demanding and well loud. Dropped Heidi at bowling last night and came the conclusion   she is growing up so fast. Takes her drivers test Feb 9th. Proud but said as then she will truly be independent. There are 13 years between her and Shawna but she is an awesome big sister.

Even the animals (cats all 5) are unusually quiet,must be there is already food in the dish. I will try to get some pics up later so everyone can see them all.

Well i just heard Good Morning Mommy...guess that's my cue. Have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Can I have a cheese stick? ;)

    (This is such a different side of you....I like when you write.)
    xox

    ReplyDelete