Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 29, 2011

So here I am....

First let's start with giving credit where credit is due...Thanks Mom for encouraging me to blog.

Where to even begin? I guess it begins with me. Before anything else I am a Mom, then comes many other things along the way. Including but not limited to,friend,caregiver,wife,therapist and most recently firefighter. I am Mom to 3 very special yet very different girls.

Katie: 19 Got wrapped up in the wrong crowd and is learning lessons the hard way.
Heidi:16 Good student,very responsible about to get her license. Dances to the beat of her own drum.
Shawna: 4 Keeps life interesting. Was my unexpected Miracle and has kept me on my toes ever since.

Me:36 Not afraid to speak my mind,even if at times it bites me in the ass. I have one half sister that sometimes I wish I was closer with,life is to short for distance. However life is always to short to sweat the small stuff,so I chalk it up to her loss.

Also I am proud to be Big Big Sissy to a Yellow Lab, Siamese cat and most recently a Goat.



6 comments:

  1. I am SOOOOO incredibly PROUD of you!
    Huzzah! And welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

    It's your own personal space so be creative and take it slow, the readers will come as you make new friends. It feels really good and rewally accomplished to write it all down in one creative little space!

    BTW: I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the name! I never thought of that and when I saw it I was so happy!

    Now we have to see what we can do about finding you some cupcakes and butterflies to post!

    Have fun! Blogging: Cheaper than therapy!

    I love you so, so much!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
    ~Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll go with the cupcakes, please. My lady likes cupcakes too. Any flavor is fine but we don't really like banana. My lady says you are very brave to have 3 children, but my lady is a bit strange and never wanted any so she thinks anyone with children is brave. You can be my long lost cousin if you would like. That puts 2 goats into your family. My lady says goats beat children hands down, but like I said, she's kinda crazy.
    ***Lucky Nickel***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Nickel it would be an honor to add you to my family. Thank you and your Lady for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha-ha! You have blog-itis!
    And there's no known cure!
    Muwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely cannot WAIT to see what happens here :) Stellar idea Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogging is like taking a fine poop!
    It's better to get it out!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete